Tuesday 21 June 2011

21.06.2011 JUST BECAUSE I COULD!

So... My beautiful sister suggested that I should use this blog as a type of Diary, because it seems like every time I start to write in a journal, I forget about it. Where online it is quick and besides I already have an Internet addiction. Facebook, Hotmail, Ebay, Blogs and the list continues....

In being so, tonight I made myself a wonderful Turkey Steak with Salad. I also found some random vegies in the fridge which HAD to be cooked, so just because I could I decided to throw them all together and make vegie soup, which my house mates all enjoy. I now have three nights worth of dinner in my freezer.

>>>>> I love my homemade vegie Soup!



That is all! Eryn
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------




1 comment:

  1. Good thinking 99! Got to love prepared meals.
    I love vegie soup! I think Braydon would divorce me though if I served this up.

    ReplyDelete